Senior Solutions Architect
Post: Senior Solutions Architect
Role: Professional Services
Work Location: Bangalore/ Guwahati , India
Here are additional attributes of this candidate:
- Must be an energetic and strong, opinionated technical leader
- Provide overall architecture leadership in delivering solutions for Zaloni clients
- Must have experience in understanding business requirements, analysis & design of technical architecture, development of applications, and deployment of the solutions to production
- Must have experience working with major big data solutions using technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, in-memory databases, NoSQL databases, cloud based data platforms etc.
- Must be able to provide strategic big data solutions to the customers and have solid customer-facing experience with excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in working on RFPs and proposals for large-scale complex projects
- Ability to work independently without extensive supervision or mentorship, ensuring business deliverables for Zaloni’s business are met in terms of revenue recognition and customer satisfaction
- Architect, implement, and support the ongoing customer success of Big Data projects for Zaloni customers
- Lead the requirements analysis, architecture, design, and development of Big Data solutions using multitude of big data/etl/cataloging and governance tools.
- Be accountable for creating end-to-end Big Data solution design and development
- Responsible for identifying and designing integrations between systems using APIs or SDKs etc.
- Collaborate with remote development engineers and project managers to ensure project delivery
- Become the prime technical contact for the customer team and resolve any escalations and issues during the project implementation.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including Support, Product Management, and Product Engineering for issues related to product
- Interact with customers and third-party vendors to ensure successful solution delivery
- Assist in design inquires as well as resolve design disagreements during design and development.
- Research and validate new solutions and technologies
- Share ideas for new solutions or product features that can help add value to our customers
- Contribute to best practices and technical strategy for services projects
- Stay up-to-date with information on industry products and solutions through trade journals, professional associations, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Contribute to the technical content in the statement of work (SOW) and proposals and white papers.
- Participate in pre-sales discussion as a technical expert when required
- Create work breakdown structures for services projects and identify the required skill sets for executing the project tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; Master degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in similar industry related to big data; specific experience in pre-sales, post-sales services, and customer success is highly desirable
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in data architecture/data integration
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in consulting environment
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with major Big Data components including Hadoop, Spark, Hive,
HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Flume, Kafka, Storm etc.
- Must have obtained architect-level certification in one of the cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Ability to perform hands-on development if needed; coach and lead the team
- Experience in designing and leading the development of enterprise software based on Java technologies, build systems, automated testing, and CI/CD pipelines
- Must have data management skills; knowledge of SQL, data integration, data classification, ETL, data modeling, and RDBMS
- Working experience in Hadoop distributions (e.g. Cloudera, HortonWorks)
- Working experience in Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodology
- Excellent written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Excellent customer facing experience and strong presentation skills is a must
- Willingness to travel up to 40% as needed for pre/post-sales support
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Experience of handling streaming datasets and processing of streaming data
- Industry standard certification for solutions architecture (e.g. TOGAF Certification)
- Experience in machine learning techniques, natural language processing and unstructured data handling skills is a plus
You may submit cv : Apply here
Job by Sectors
Jobs by Work
Jobs by Area